top of page


A linerita is derived from the words "life needed risky target." It's target or result we've decided to go for. It's risky. Maybe a 1% chance of success or a 99% chance of success or we may not even have a good sense of what chance there may be. Nevertheless, in the big picture, we've decided to go for it, factoring our assessment of the risk into our decision. We'd prefer a success, but we'll be fine with a failure also.

In general, most of us would be better off if we set up more lineritas in our life.

The word linerita can be a noun, adjective, adverb, or verb.

See Linerita: are you using this word daily? for a full explanation.

bottom of page